MPG Fit Guide
How Our Styling Works For Your Body Type
Please follow these guidelines to find the fit that works best. To figure out your measurements, have another person assist you.
Use a fabric tape measure and be sure to wear minimal clothing.
- Chest (Women & Men)
- Wrap the tape around the fullest area of your bust/chest. The tape should be flat but not too snug.
- Waist (Women & Men)
- Your natural waist is at the smallest point between your bottom ribs and hip bones (higher than where most people wear their pants). Measure around your natural waist making sure the tape is flat but not too snug.
- Hip (Women)
- Measure around the widest part of your hips (including the buttocks), making sure the tape is horizontal and not angled.
- Inseam (Women & Men)
- Wearing appropriate shoes, measure from your crotch to the desired pant length. Inseam measurements vary by style, so be sure to note them in the item’s description.
Unisex Sock Sizes
|Sock Size||Women’s Shoe Size||Men’s Shoe Size||Calf Circumference|
(measure at widest point of calf while standing)
Women’s Tops & Bottoms
|Size||Chest (inches)||Waist - Natural (inches)||Hip (inches)|
|Size||Chest (inches)||Waist (inches)||Hip (inches)|
Women's Fit Terminology
- Conforms snugly to your body, highlights natural curves
- Has natural compression, ideal for a high-impact workouts
- Flattering silhouette, lightly hugs your body
- Great for medium-impact workouts or everyday wear
- Flattering silhouette, drapes loosely on the body with a forgiving fit
- Great for light workout or casual wear
Women's Bra & Tank Support
- Provides the most structural support
- 360-degree compression around your upper torso
- Maximum reduction of movement
- Ideal for a high impact workout
- Provides good overall structural support
- Ideal for medium-to-high impact workouts
- Provides minimum required structural support
- Ideal for leisure and a low impact workout
Women's Pant Rises
- High Rise
- Waistband sits at narrowest part of your natural waistline
- Mid Rise
- Waistband sits slightly below your waist line
- Semi-Low Rise
- Waistband sits about 2-3 inches below your navel
Women's Inseam Lengths
- Shorts & Liners
- Inseam length (avg.) = 3"- 4"
- Capris & Crops
- Inseam length (avg.) = 19"- 23"
- Leggings & Tights
- Inseam length (avg.) = 26"- 29"
- Inseam length (avg.) = 31"- 33"
Men’s Tops & Bottoms
|Size||Chest (inches)||Waist - Natural (inches)|
Men's Fit Terminology
- Athletic Fit & Compression
- Close-fitting throughout the body
- Compression: tight fitting, usually in built-in short liners or running tights
- Ideal for base-layering (tops), high impact workout
- Regular Fit
- Slightly contoured to the body
- Ideal for base-layering (tops), casual, or all-purpose wear
- Relaxed Fit
- Unconstrained, roomy fit on body
- Ideal for second layer (tops), leisure or low impact workout
- Slim Fit
- Applies to woven, fly front bottoms only)
- Tapered leg, skinny fit
- Lightly hugs your body